- Recognition of high standards of quality and compliance with relevant standards – all members undergo a detailed audit process
- Member profile page on the Rooflight Association website with a link to your own website
- Member marketing pack with Rooflight Association logo for use on your own marketing materials
- Weekly industry news email bulletin
- Access to technical & legislative information, including early access to changes
- Networking opportunities with other member organisations, including manufacturers, installers, distributors, specifiers and other parties
- Access to data from other trade associations
- Training support and skills development
- Targetted lobbying to support members
- Representation on key industry technical/legislative working groups and committees such as CEN and BSI (seats on WGs and committees available to full members only), providing an opportunity to influence guidance on best practice and future legislation.
Full membership is open to manufacturers of rooflights, roof windows & daylight tubes and wholly owned subsidiaries operating in the UK.
Associate membership is open to specialist distributors of rooflighting products, suppliers and manufacturers of rooflight components, raw materials, and ancillary products, and architectural/survey/inspection practices operating in the UK.
Contractor/Installer membership is open to roofing & building contractors and glazing installation businesses.
Individual Membership is open to specifiers, inspectors and consultants